While what you apply on your skin is an essential part of your skincare regime, what you eat is of equal importance. And if you’re bored of eating fruits and salads, experts say that certain fruit juices are also good for healthy and glowing skin…
– While carrots are good for the eyes, carrot juice is said to be great for your skin because it contains vitamin A, known to avert the occurrence of acne, pimples, spots caused by sun damage and wrinkles.
– Packed with antioxidants, apple juice is said to make sure your skin doesn’t age prematurely and protects skin tissue from getting damaged.
– Orange juice is excellent for glowing skin and giving you an even toned complexion.
– An enzyme called papain found in papaya juice is said to keep skin healthy from within by curing different types of skin problems.
– The aloe vera plant is known for its numerous benefits. And aloe vera juice, which may not taste that great, is excellent when it comes to the skin. Packed with a number of minerals and vitamins, it is said to maintain skin elasticity and glow and keep wrinkles away.
– Tomato juice contains lycopene, an antioxidant that improves your complexion and prevents wrinkles.