Potato chips – a simple, anytime snack, is undoubtedly the most popular snack food in India (and the world). And probably one of the worst enemy of our health!
But thanks to healthy cooking techniques your favourite potato chips can be delicious and healthy at the same time. Below is the healthy and low-fat alternative to your store-packed potato chips
Potatoes – 5 to 6
Olive Oil – 1/2 cup
Salt – 2 tsp
Curry Powder or Garam Masala Powder as per taste
1. Wash the potatoes and slice them into thin slices.
2. Brush them with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle slat and curry powder.
4. Toss well to mix evenly.
5. Place them on a microwave-safe plate and cook them on high for 3 minutes or until the chips are dry and crisp.
6. Remove and cool.
7. Store in an airtight container.
8. Serve as a snack.