With summer vacations on in full swing, it’s time to pack your bags and take off. And whether you’re travelling abroad for a long sojourn or somewhere close by for a quick break, don’t forget to carry these must-have beauty essentials…
– Overnight masks: Ditch the same boring moisturiser or night cream that your slather on every night before going to bed.Overnight masks are the latest beauty hack that women across the world are opting for. These masks work wonders on your skin and replenish your skin overnight.
– Dry shampoo: As much as we’d like to pamper ourselves while on holiday, washing your hair every other day can be a pain especially if you have long tresses. Simply use Dry shampoo to clean your hair and you’re good to go.
– Bright lipsticks: Nothing can brighten up your face more than a dash of red or pink lipstick. Even if you don’t want to apply any other makeup, the lipstick alone is enough to brighten up your face.
– Hair clips: Carry extra hair clips and hair bands in a small pouch so that you can tie your hair up in a neat top knot or braid before you embark for your sightseeing tours.
– Concealer: Instead of spending precious minutes applying foundation, skip that part and simply dab some Concealer on your face.
– Sunscreen: Unless you want to return from your trip looking like a fried lobster, it’s important to carry and apply Sunscreen every couple of hours.