With Christmas round the corner, people are quite excited and keen on buying new clothes and accessories. While doing so, you must also take some time to groom yourself, so that you look your best during this festive season. And for that, it is important that you pay attention to your hair first. Here are a few tried-and-tested tips that will be helpful to take care of your hair.
- Apply pre-shower moisturising cream and rinse it off after 20 minutes. It will give your hair a silky texture.
- Nourish your hair with coconut oil. Get an oil massage at least twice a week. It will make your hair roots strong.
- Dry shampoo is a good option for those who have dandruff flakes and itching on scalp.
- To add volume to your hair, use a blow drier regularly.
- When your hair gets greasy, the best solution is to go for braids.
- If your hair gets tangled easily, get a detangling brush and use it regularly. Tangled hair looks messy and unkempt.
- Use a hair spray. It will keep your hair frizz free.
- It is important to have a balanced diet which includes a lot of veggies and fruits to maintain your hair healthy.